Friday, February 18, 2011

And now, for your listening pleasure...

Seeing as how I work from home, I don't get out much. And since I don't get out much, I don't listen to the radio that often. And since I don't listen to the radio that often, I don't hear much new music, which is really kind of sad since I love all kinds of music. My husband got me turned onto Irish music years ago. There's just something about it that moves me. So I was excited to see these guys on the Grammy's the other night. Although they are not an Irish band and I don't think it's really considered Irish music, it sounds like it to me and it moves me in the same way. I am posting my 2 favorite songs by them. This first one is called "The Cave" and the second one is called "Little Lion Man" by Mumford and Sons. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment