Thursday, February 24, 2011

Works O Fart

Sorry, I just had to write that. My mom never allowed us to say the "f" word when we were little, so I had to write it on my blog as a form of rebellion. Hi Ma! Also, when you say it fast, it sounds like works of art, which is what this blog is about. They are MY works of art. I have posted some of these on Facebook years ago, but now that I have started my very own blog, I wanted to post them here. My mom thinks I am going to get arrested or something for "telling the world" that I copy other artists' work (she literally wrote that in her last email to me about my blog). So yes, it's me being rebellious again. Posting more stuff on my blog that's going to wind me up in prison.

("Irreplaceable II"...Alexandra Nechita knockoff. This one wasn't quite finished when I took this picture)

("The Wine Taster"...another Alexandra Nechita knockoff)

("Adventurous Mind"...another Alexandra Nechita knockoff)

("Boxed Sunshine"...my latest Alexandra Nechita knockoff...I know, I know, I already posted this one on my blog...like TWICE...but I wanted to include it anyway! Sheesh.)



(Don't know the artist or name of painting...but Ma requested that I paint this one for her)

(And again, don't know the name of the artist or the painting, but my aunt wanted me to paint this one for her)

3 comments:

  1. These are amazing. I'm so jealous - I can't draw or paint worth a darn. I think you're so talented - visually and verbally, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice..I had no idea you painted... and I love the title of your blog!

    Sara Potter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look how many lollipops the owl has. No wonder he knows how many licks it takes. Nice work on the paintings!

    ReplyDelete