Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Letters from Japan: 10/9/02 "Buttery Nipples Ain't Just a Shot"

I am just going to start writing, them decide if what I have written is worth sending. Think of it as a kind of "stream-of-conscious" writing (or is it stream-of-conscience???) I have had three more Japanese twin sightings. A few days ago, I saw Marky Mark's Japanese twin, Julie from "The Love Boat"'s Japanese twin (remember Captain Stubing's daughter...how do you spell 'Stubing' anyway?), and my cousin's Japanese twin. I wonder if I will find my Japanese twin before I leave...

OK, more on stupid TV shows. About 2 weeks ago, I was flipping through the channels at night like I ALWAYS do, looking for SOMETHING to keep me company. I was channel-surfing when suddenly a hairy nipple appeared on the TV screen. Of course, I had to stop and investigate the situation. The next thing I see is a butter knife smearing peanut-butter (more commonly referred to as 'penis-butter') on this big hairy nipple. The camera pans back and I see this guy laying on his back on the sidewalk with a bunch of guys dressed as cowboys standing around him. And one guy (dressed in regular clothing) has a dog on a leash standing nearby. Once the guy finishes smearing the other guy with penis butter, the true fun begins...UNLEASH THE HOUNDS!!! The dog runs over and begins licking the peanut-butter off the guy. Meanwhile, I am watching in awe, trying to figure out what the hell I am witnessing. The guy just lays there very still while this dog goes to town, licking him like he's never been licked before (by babe OR beast). Finally, the guy flinches and a buzzer goes off. This insanity I have just witnessed is a GAME SHOW!!! (I still haven't figured out the cowboys...)

OK, That's all I got. I could tell you about the Hot-tub guys (remember the guys who run all over town in towels going from hot tub to hot tub with 3 young chicks in towels?) but it is just too dumb. I'll just tell you that that show was on AGAIN the other night and it was actually "The Best Of..." show and it showed a bunch of clips from the show's "funniest" moments. I couldn't believe a show like THAT could have a "Best Of" show. That's like having a "Best of Home Shopping Network" special. As much as I love Japanese folks, I don't think I will ever completely understand what makes them tick.

OK, I am leaving. I'll write again tomorrow from Virgin Records...maybe. Write soon, love me

No comments:

Post a Comment